- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Single-Ply System - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Cool Zone®: system reflects up to 87 percent of the sunâ€™s energy, delivering cost savings. The Cool Zone system also can help in obtaining credits toward certifications for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), as well as LEED for Existing Buildings. When used with appropriate insulation on low-sloped or flat roofs, the high-reflectivity, high-emissivity system can reduce building energy use by 40 percent, improve insulation performance to reduce winter heat loss and summer heat gain, preserve the efficiency of rooftop air conditioning, and reduce HVAC capacity requirements.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?