- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Single-Ply Roofing - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Tuff single-ply uses 18-by-9 weft-insertion scrim designed for increased strength, better weathering performance, and improved longevity. Membranes are available in 2-1/2-foot-, 5-foot- and 10-foot-wide rolls in 100-foot lengths. Thicknesses of 50 and 60 mils are available. The membrane attaches three ways: mechanically, induction welded, or adhered.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems