- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Single-Ply Roofing - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The custom prefabricated single-ply roofing system is suitable for commercial or industrial application. The white membrane reflects up to 87 percent of the sun's energy, delivering energy cost savings for building owners and managers. The system is durable and more easily installed without disruption to daily operations. It is also leak-proof, resistant to chemicals, fire and high winds, and is virtually maintenance-free.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems