- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Single-Ply Roofing - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard Extreme is designed to withstand the high temperatures resulting from flexible PV modules attached directly to the roof. It exceeds ASTM standard for required performance of roofing at 240 degrees F., according to the company. Available in white in both 60 and 80 mil thicknesses as smooth and fleeceback membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision