- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Single-Ply Roof - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Shingle-ply™ system is ideal for commercial applications where building appearance is important but conventional shingles are not practical. The system provides a shingle appearance and the watertight performance and long-term durability of a thermoplastic, single-ply roofing system. The system is available in slate gray or sandstone in 50-mil thickness.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems