- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Single-Ply Membrane - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard® is a reflective, thermoplastic polyolefin roof available in thicknesses of 45, 60 and 80 mils and sheet widths of 5 and 10 feet. Smooth, fleece-back, and self-adhering membranes are available. Workers can attach the membrane mechanically with RhinoBond Fastening or EverGuard® Adhesives. The membrane complies with Title 24 and exceeds ASTM D6878 standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision