Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Single-Ply Membrane - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard® is a reflective, thermoplastic polyolefin roof available in thicknesses of 45, 60 and 80 mils and sheet widths of 5 and 10 feet. Smooth, fleece-back, and self-adhering membranes are available. Workers can attach the membrane mechanically with RhinoBond Fastening or EverGuard® Adhesives. The membrane complies with Title 24 and exceeds ASTM D6878 standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System