- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Single-Ply Membrane - GAF Materials Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
EverGuard® is a reflective, thermoplastic polyolefin roof available in thicknesses of 45, 60 and 80 mils and sheet widths of 5 and 10 feet. Smooth, fleece-back, and self-adhering membranes are available. Workers can attach the membrane mechanically with RhinoBond Fastening or EverGuard® Adhesives. The membrane complies with Title 24 and exceeds ASTM D6878 standards.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems