Single-Packaged HVAC Unit - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 100 is available with environmentally responsible refrigerants and has a cooling capacity of 50-130 tons to meet ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standards. The unit features: high-efficiency scroll compressors; multiple-step capacity control; and full-modulating gas heat. High-efficiency motors can reduce supply-fan energy use, and an airside economizer enables compressor-free cooling when outside air is cool and dry.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation