Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Silicone coating - Progressive Materials - Facility Management Product Release
Pro-Eco Sil HS 3200 series are low VOC, high solids, solvent-free coatings that is a dispersion of silicone rubber that cures in one-four hours at normal temperatures and humidity levels. The coating is resistant to weathering, aging, oxidation, wind-driven sand, rain, snow, ozone, ultraviolet light and temperature extremes, offering long-term protection. It can be applied on top of existing roof surfaces that consist of metal, various single-ply membranes, existing smooth surface built-up roofs, granulated cap sheet, well-adhered acrylic coating, and concrete.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors