- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Signal Conditioning Modules - WAGO Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Wago’s Jumpflex family are 6mm-wide, DIN rail mount, signal conditioning and relay modules. The common cabinet profile allows the sharing of accessories, including jumpers. The module’s push-in jumper system, available in red, white and blue color designations and 2 to 10 pole configuration, facilitates both time and cost savings. Pre-marked modules simplify circuit identification.
The signal conditioners consist of 12 different modules; both configurable and dedicated modules are available. Signal types supported include current, voltage, Hart protocol, RTDs and thermocouples. Configurations include splitter, single and multi-channel, repeater, as well as loop-powered modules. Configurable modules are programmed via dipswitch (for current, voltage, and temperature) and/or FDT/DTM software.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation