Shut-Off Flange - Taco Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Five new sizes of Shut-Off Freedom Flanges range from 1-1/4-inch NPT to 2-inch sweat. The Freedom series of flanges combine a full port, ball valve and companion flange to isolate circulators for removal and service without having to drain the system.
The new sizes include 1-inch sweat for standard “00” circulators and 1-inch NPT and sweat, and 2-inch sweat for use with larger bolt circle 0012-F4, 1400-30 and 1400-40 models.
All new models match the same material and design specifications of the smaller size Freedom Flanges, including the standard lever handle and optional T-handle and solid brass uni-body construction.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation