Shelf Carts - Eagle MHC - Facility Management Product Release
Angled shelf carts are designed to maximize product visibility and ergonomic advantage. They are available in a stationary configuration for use in storeroom applications.
Each angled shelf cart features an open-wire construction for high visibility and reducing dust build-up. Shelves are adjustable on 1-inch vertical increments, with the flexibility to adjust the slope of each shelf from 0–30 degrees. The shelf facilitates first-in, first-out inventory management by allowing products to be loaded from the rear, and pulled from the front. Heavy-duty casters allow users to move carts without having to remove merchandise during transport.
The shelf assembly is stabilized with three-sided truss-reinforcement braces at the top and bottom. The shelves are available with Eaglebrite plated zinc, black epoxy, or chrome finish.
The units are available in 36-, 48- and 60-inch lengths, in prepackaged units featuring four shelves, posts and swivel casters. Custom sizes, configurations and special colors are available, as well as dividers and additional shelves.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles