- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Shadecloth Collection Offers Decorous Look to Commercial Interiors - MechoSystems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The SoHo shadecloth collection consists of thin, finely woven yarns and distinctive color themes. The shadecloths have a smooth texture and a soft hand for a gentle, decorous look. The colors, while broadening the designer’s palette, are subtle, supplying only a minimal accent.
All 12 are available in the same range of open weaves, allowing the specifier to maintain color consistency throughout a space while letting in more or less daylight with a wider or denser weave according to the unique solar orientation of each window wall. Features of the fabric:
•Available in 12 designer colors with 1 percent, 3 percent, or 5 percent openness.
•Refined 2 x 2 basket weave.
The name of this collection commemorates MechoSystems’ half-century-long journey from a cast-iron storefront south of New York City’s Houston Street to the top of an industry.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat