- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Server Cooling System - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
The Liebert XDS provides refrigerant-based server cooling directly to the server in high density IT applications. Its cold plate technology transfers heat through risers and thermal interface material to the cooling plate, allowing for the elimination of server fans. Warmer chilled water can used.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation