- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Server Cooling System - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
The Liebert XDS provides refrigerant-based server cooling directly to the server in high density IT applications. Its cold plate technology transfers heat through risers and thermal interface material to the cooling plate, allowing for the elimination of server fans. Warmer chilled water can used.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation