- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Series 4S Furnace Designed For Low Volumetric Release Rates - Burnham - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 4S uses the very latest design techniques and standards. Its furnace is designed for low volumetric release rates of no more than 136,000 btu per hour per cubic feet. The design incorporates positive water flow circulation and maximum heat transfer to maximize ratings. The lower the release rates, the easier the boiler works. The Series 4S is also easily converted to a Low NOx product when needed. All external trim piping is designed and installed in accordance with the ASME Code and is certified by an independent inspection agency for compliance.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation