Sensors - Veris Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company announces the addition of humidity and temperature sensor options to its duct CO2 sensor (CDL). The CDL/CDE series is non-dispersive infrared analyzer designed for measuring environmental CO2 concentration in ventilation systems and indoor living spaces. Its has a measurement range of 0-2000 ppm and provides user-selectable outputs, microprocessor-based digital electronics and a unique self-calibration algorithm that improves long-term stability and accuracy. The CDL line utilizes a unique transducer and duct probe configuration housed in a single NEMA-IV enclosure. With the new humidity and temperature options, the CDL further expands its application uses and functional capability.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation