Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sensors - Veris Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company announces the addition of humidity and temperature sensor options to its duct CO2 sensor (CDL). The CDL/CDE series is non-dispersive infrared analyzer designed for measuring environmental CO2 concentration in ventilation systems and indoor living spaces. Its has a measurement range of 0-2000 ppm and provides user-selectable outputs, microprocessor-based digital electronics and a unique self-calibration algorithm that improves long-term stability and accuracy. The CDL line utilizes a unique transducer and duct probe configuration housed in a single NEMA-IV enclosure. With the new humidity and temperature options, the CDL further expands its application uses and functional capability.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Smart Specification of Boilers and Water Heaters
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation