Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Sensor Probes - Moore Industries - Facility Management Product Release
Moore Industries’ Worm Flexible Sensors use a patented flexible design and can be installed in minutes using a pair of pliers and wire cutters, according to the company. The installer determines the proper length, cuts the integral spring accordingly, slides the spring over the sensor wires, snaps a cap or clip on the end, and slides the assembly into the thermowell, enclosure or transmitter head. Spacers are supplied to keep the assembly straight.
The temperature assembly keeps the spring-loaded sensor in place, shielding it from external ambient temperatures.
Worm sensors are available with a variety of RTDs and thermocouples, including 100 and 1000 ohm, platinum, copper, nickel RTDs, J- and K-type thermocouples.
Sensors can be mounted directly to tanks, pipes, motors, compressors, reactors, or anywhere a skin surface temperature measurement is needed. Stainless steel mounting accessories allow assemblies to endure harsh field environments.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Cordless Power Tools Continue to Add Features and Improvements
- Using Infrared Imaging to Detect Electrical Issues
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality