Sensor-Activated Faucet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Electronic-pedestal model SF-2400 runs off a 6-volt, direct current, plug-in transformer with battery back-up, and batteries power model SF-2450. Both provide either tempered or hot-cold water operation, and both are compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. The standard flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute, and variations to the standard model include trim plates and temperature-mixing valves.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms