Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sensor-Activated Faucet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Electronic-pedestal model SF-2400 runs off a 6-volt, direct current, plug-in transformer with battery back-up, and batteries power model SF-2450. Both provide either tempered or hot-cold water operation, and both are compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. The standard flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute, and variations to the standard model include trim plates and temperature-mixing valves.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility