Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Sensor-Activated Faucet - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Electronic-pedestal model SF-2400 runs off a 6-volt, direct current, plug-in transformer with battery back-up, and batteries power model SF-2450. Both provide either tempered or hot-cold water operation, and both are compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. The standard flow rate is 0.5 gallons per minute, and variations to the standard model include trim plates and temperature-mixing valves.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility