- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Sensor - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
SMART-Sensor offers 10 programmable points, with up to seven being displayed on the screen at once. Values can be programmed for adjustment by user or for display only. Screen has dedicated LCD icons for auto, manual, cool, heat, fan, and fan speed. Options include backlight, CO2 sensor, humidity sensor, and occupancy sensor.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things