Sensor - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
SMART-Sensor LCD now offers an integrated CO2 sensor option. Sensor has an auto-calibration feature that establishes a baseline CO2 level for any space. Non-dispersive infrared optical sensor has 0-2,000 PPM range and an accuracy of ±50 PPM. Available in manual calibration model. Power requirements are 2 mA more than base SMART-Sensor.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things