Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Semi-Gloss Paint - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Duramax® exterior paint features advanced cross-linking technology. The self-priming finish provides triple resistance against mold, mildew, and algae on the paint film, as well as ultraviolet protection. The thicker finish hides minor surface defects and bridges small cracks. One gallon of paint covers approximately 300-400 square feet depending on surface porosity. Workers can apply the paint on various exterior surfaces, including wood siding and trim, hardboard siding, primed metal, shakes, brick, cement, cinder block, stucco, concrete, stone, asbestos shingles, and aluminum and vinyl siding.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors