Self-Contained Network Appliance - Ashcom Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MaintiMizer BlackBox™ is designed for companies with small or non-existent information technology departments. It enables access to five maintenance modules: work orders, to submit and approve requests; preventive maintenance, to track activity and make sure maintenance occurs; inventory; vendor records, to create purchase orders; and timecards, to track employee hours and rates.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs