- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
Self-Contained Air Conditioner - Tripp Lite - Facility Management Product Release
The SRCOOL12K is designed to provide supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling, and off-hour cooling. It uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant, and it has a built-in evaporator that expels condensed water through the exhaust duct, so there is no need for a drain tube, drain pan, or water-collection tank. The 120-Volt, 60 Hertz unit is designed for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments, conference rooms, warehouses, entertainment centers and other venues with heat-sensitive equipment. The unit adjusts ambient room temperatures and can dehumidify and filter air.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation