- Facilities Manager »
- Executive Director »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Self-Adhesive Roofing - Polyglass USA - Facility Management Product Release
Polyglass’ cool roof modified-bitumen self-adhered roofing membrane, Polykool, is an APP or SBS-based self-adhesive roofing membrane that offers high reflectivity and emissive properties with the use of a premium white surface.
The roofing was the first modified bitumen roofing membrane to be listed in the Rated Products Directory of the Cool Roof Ratings Council, and it meets solar reflectivity requirements of Energy Star’s program for roofing products, plus the energy code requirements for federal and local government roofing membranes, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings
- High-Performance Exteriors Provide Long-Term Energy Efficiency