- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
Self-Adhesive Roofing - Polyglass USA - Facility Management Product Release
Polyglass’ cool roof modified-bitumen self-adhered roofing membrane, Polykool, is an APP or SBS-based self-adhesive roofing membrane that offers high reflectivity and emissive properties with the use of a premium white surface.
The roofing was the first modified bitumen roofing membrane to be listed in the Rated Products Directory of the Cool Roof Ratings Council, and it meets solar reflectivity requirements of Energy Star’s program for roofing products, plus the energy code requirements for federal and local government roofing membranes, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision