- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Self-Adhering TPO Membranes - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
Carlisle SynTec’s self-adhering technology for its Sure-Weld TPO membranes provides the benefits of a conventional, fully adhered roof system without traditionally applied adhesives. The system also eliminates the stress put on fasteners, plates and membranes of a mechanically attached roof system.
The factory-applied adhesive has a uniform thickness across the entire sheet. Each membrane uses a clear, double-sided, no-stick poly film that is removed from the adhesive layer before roof-top application. The TPO membranes are available in 45- and 60-mil thicknesses and on sheets up to 10 feet wide and 100 feet long.
Because they require no liquid adhesives, solvent fumes and VOCs are eliminated on-site. The membranes offer the same ENERGY STAR ratings and CRRC certifications as traditional TPO membranes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems