Self-Adhered Roofing Underlayment Achieves UL Class A - Firestone Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
Clad-Gard SA-FR underlayment with CoreGard technology is the only self-adhered, waterproof, UL Class A underlayment available on the market, the company says. By offering the fire protection of UL Class A roofing materials in a single-layer underlayment, the product’s technology reduces installation time, labor costs, and the overall number of materials for commercial roofing projects. The product can be left uncovered for up to 120 days. Primer is not required for the underlayment in temperatures that exceed 40 degrees. The product is covered by the Firestone Building Products Red Shield Warranty.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements