Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security System - Stanley Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The NT500 v3.1 Security Management System combines online access control, stand-alone lock hardware and intuitive software.
The offline battery-powered locks have their own cardholder database and built-in intelligence to make decisions at the door. They are programmable through either a PDA or laptop computer and provide assignment of specific access rights and privileges to individual cardholders, the ability to tie access to specific dates and times and full history event reporting.
The NT500 delivers an easy-to-use identification and badging feature. It supports industry-standard ID card technologies and has image compression and enhancements to provide personnel with high-resolution pictures on ID badges. No proprietary hardware is required and the Photo Badge ID Creator supports all currently available industry-standard video cameras and badge printers.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security