Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security System - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Vykon Security is a web-based access control and alarm monitoring security system that provides integrated management of access control, alarm monitoring and personnel credential management in real-time via any standard web browser. Built on the Niagara Framework, a facility management software platform, the system can connect to any building automation system and be integrated into the HVAC, lighting and energy management systems via BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, or oBIX.
The Security Appliance, an IP-based controller, eliminates the need for on-site PCs or thick client software and is capable of storing thousands of credentials and controlling multiple doors.
Other features include:
• IT connectivity includes XML, oBIX, SNMP
• Intuitive real-time alarm and activity monitoring console
• Comprehensive pre-defined or as hoc reporting on screen or exported
• Support for anti-passback and time and attendance
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security