Security Software - NAPCO Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Napco Access Access Control System from Napco Security consists of NAX-200X controllers, AccessPro software and video badging software. The software accommodates up to 10,000 cardholders or 256 access groups per badge, and features custom personnel fields, a calendar for schedules, holidays, plus configuration templates. This access-control unit supports up to five workstations and also comes with badge creation software.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs