Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security Personnel Tracker - NovaTracker - Facility Management Product Release
GuardTrax, developed by NovaTracker, gives corporate security managers the ability to monitor, track, and manage field level security personnel in real-time over the Internet.
The technology uses a GPS antenna combined with GSM wireless communication to move critical location and activity data to a server platform. This data is then integrated into Web-interfaced GIS mapping and satellite imagery software, giving security supervisors and managers a virtual window from which they can view the activities of their security personnel in "real-time" from anywhere in the world.
Because the unit combines GPS with GSM, security personnel don't need a mobile phone for emergencies, supervisor assistance or calls to the office. The device will dial four pre-defined phone numbers as well as a one-touch panic button for emergencies.
It also is equipped with a motion sensor that will report if the device has had no motion for a determined amount of time, plus a non-keyed function called the "geo-fence breach alert." If the device is taken in or out of a pre-defined area, then it sends a message to the server reporting that the device has entered or exited a defined area.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security