Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security Management System - AMAG Technology - Facility Management Product Release
The Symmetry security management system includes new video, access control, intrusion and hardware features.
- Rack mounted Edge Network Video Server provides eight channels of MPEG-4 in a 1U enclosure.
- Event recording has become more precise. Users can record video from IP cameras just seconds before and after an event rather than in complete minutes.
- Improved features within Identity Check: Guards can compare a live ID badge photo with a stored ID photo; Systems controls up to four doors and cameras from a single PC; Guards can control doors and provide manual restrictions when necessary; Guards can manually search for a card holder and related transaction log when a person does not have card; Guards can view a second virtual matrix on a PC providing a maximum of 72 cameras displayed on a screen.
- Identity menu makes it easier to navigate and create credentials in the Identity Management module.
- Data Connect module allows users to create reports using the Transaction Import table on transactions made from third party systems integrated with the system.
- Command Center displays the status of all devices in a tree display. Users can operate the system from the tree view. Enhanced permissions can restrict devices and options available to individual users as defined.
- Intrusion Management module features a separate toolbar that displays a summary of all intrusion devices in real-time. A new device tree shows the status of a defined list of areas, zones and detectors. The status of these same areas and devices are also displayed on the dynamic graphical maps.
- Enclosure provides the highest ratio of readers per square foot, according to the company. CAB5 16 reader enclosure is available with an eight reader M2150 8DBC installed. An additional eight reader M2150 8DBC intelligent controller can be added.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security