- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Security Management System - Johnson Controls Security Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The P2000 security management system features a software upgrade to integrate and control more IP-based systems and equipment, including door locks, intercoms, intrusion panels and digital video recorders. End users can also conceal user-defined fields on a per operator basis, attach files to cardholder journal entries, provide encryption of all real-time messages from the server to services and workstations, and use keyboard commands to enlarge or reduce views of an active map.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing