Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Security Management - AMAG Technology - Facility Management Product Release
AMAG Technology has partnered with ActivEye to integrate AMAG’s symmetry video management system with video analytics technology for event detection accuracy and classification regardless of environmental factors such as lighting, weather, or background conditions.
The symmetry video management elevates video surveillance to a deterrence-oriented system for a complete video security solution. It analyzes activity in trafficked locations (indoor and outdoors) and in daylight or night-lighted environments. The system can be configured to recognize pre-identified behaviors from a library of suspicious events or custom-created events. Security personnel are immediately alerted to alarms, and the technology filters out irrelevant content and significantly reduces the costly false alarms prevalent in today’s industry.
The system enables instantaneous video retrieval for review by security professionals, offers data mining capabilities so users can spot trends and modify operations, and allows users to migrate to IP video
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- New NFPA Standard Helps Facilities Prepare for Active Shooters
- 4 Strategies To Prevent Cybersecurity Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security