Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Security Image Storage - 3VR - Facility Management Product Release
3VR SmartStorage is a technology that captures, catalogs and stores critical video information while reducing video storage requirements by as much 10 times when compared to traditional DVRs, according to the company.
The system uses analytics to identify and catalog the best images from within video and then save these images in Event Cards—3VR’s proprietary approach to managing and reviewing video events.
Event Cards are high-resolution images of faces, text, objects and motion that are identified by the system and indexed before they are stored. This approach saves only important video, reducing costs making essential video evidence readily available even across the largest surveillance deployments. Additionally, all 3VR systems provide RAID storage to protect video and event data from loss or corruption.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing