- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Security Hardware Platform - Pelco by Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Digital Sentry hardware platform is anchored by a network video recorder preloaded with network video management software and delivers 280 Mbps bandwidth for recording and viewing as many as 128 Pelco and third-party IP cameras. Analog cameras on the network are supported using encoders. For DVR replacements, the system can be deployed as a hybrid with optional support for up to 64 direct-attached analog cameras at D1, full-frame rate recording.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing