- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Head Gardener »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Security Camera - Flir - Facility Management Product Release
FLIR FB-Series ID, a fixed bullet thermal camera, combines thermal image detail and high-performance onboard analytics to identify human and vehicle intrusions within the scene. Outfitted to act as a standalone security system, it can also handoff classified intrusions to FLIR pan-tilt-zoom cameras for autonomous tracking of intruders. Can detect potential intruders in total darkness, and through sun glare, smoke, dust, and light fog. Five lens options offer wide to narrow coverage.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing