- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Security Camera - AMAG Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Symmetry camera line includes 14 cameras which offer 1080P video resolution at full frame rate. Standard motion detection feature provides real time multi-event tracking, anti-tamper and camera shake cancellation. Full on-board video content analytics are optional, including 3D behavior detection, and the ability to detect entry, exit, loitering, tailgating and several other motion filters.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing