Security Camera - CIEFFE - Facility Management Product Release
Cieffe's first composite security surveillance camera, the CamPX, uses Pixim's Digital Pixel System technology, and features power-over-ethernet technology.
The camera delivers 720 x 540 pixel progressive scan image capture with a global electronic shutter that minimizes motion blurring. Camera specifications include WDR of 120 dB, excellent low light performance (0.5 lux in color), and high signal-to-noise ratio even at high temperature. CamPX independently controls and manages the auto iris of the fitted lenses according to the light conditions.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing