- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
Secure Network Server - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s EXCEL 5000 OpenViewNet provides remote, Web-based monitoring and control of new or existing EXCEL 5000 HVAC systems.
The graphical interface provides a high-level system overview and also allows visualization of a specific piece of equipment to gather information on its operation and make adjustments.
Users can view and modify equipment runtime schedules online. They can create custom displays with a built-in graphics editor and library. Alarms and e-mail alerts can be set up to automatically notify operators of abnormal conditions. OpenViewNet also creates exportable trend charts.
OpenViewNet can be set up as a stand-alone system or integrated into Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator, a management platform that ties core building functions together for simplified monitoring and control.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation