- Facilities Manager »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Secure Network Server - Honeywell Building Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Honeywell’s EXCEL 5000 OpenViewNet provides remote, Web-based monitoring and control of new or existing EXCEL 5000 HVAC systems.
The graphical interface provides a high-level system overview and also allows visualization of a specific piece of equipment to gather information on its operation and make adjustments.
Users can view and modify equipment runtime schedules online. They can create custom displays with a built-in graphics editor and library. Alarms and e-mail alerts can be set up to automatically notify operators of abnormal conditions. OpenViewNet also creates exportable trend charts.
OpenViewNet can be set up as a stand-alone system or integrated into Honeywell Enterprise Buildings Integrator, a management platform that ties core building functions together for simplified monitoring and control.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation