Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Sealing Compound - W.R. Meadows Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
CS-309-OTC and CS-309-25 OTC from W.R. Meadows are non-yellowing, acrylic curing and sealing compounds, specifically formulated for areas of the country requiring the use of very low VOC-content products. The products are comprised of proprietary acrylic polymers and VOC-exempt solvents.
The products are fast drying and require only a single application. However, multiple applications result in a higher sheen on the surface, if desired. The compounds can be used on driveways, patios, industrial floors, loading docks, swimming pool areas and exposed aggregate, as well as any exterior decorative surface where enhanced appearance, protection and sealing of concrete is desired.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors