Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sealant - Dow Corning Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
758 sealant is a one-part, low-VOC, neutral-cure silicone sealant designed for unprimed adhesion to the surfaces of commonly used weather-resistant barriers, such as peel-and-stick, mechanically attached plastic films, and other typical fenestration materials. Besides sealing challenging weather-barrier substrates, the sealant is designed to provide long-term durability with stronger, more consistent adhesion performance. It offers plus or minus 25 percent movement capabilities.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors