Sealant - Dow Corning Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
758 sealant is a one-part, low-VOC, neutral-cure silicone sealant designed for unprimed adhesion to the surfaces of commonly used weather-resistant barriers, such as peel-and-stick, mechanically attached plastic films, and other typical fenestration materials. Besides sealing challenging weather-barrier substrates, the sealant is designed to provide long-term durability with stronger, more consistent adhesion performance. It offers plus or minus 25 percent movement capabilities.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors