Scroll Compressor - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The SH485 40-ton unit is designed for large R410A chiller and rooftop units. The intermediate discharge valve introduced in the compressor adapts to varying loads and ambient conditions, optimizing the system operation throughout the year. The unit offers up to 24 percent higher part-load efficiency in manifold configurations and helps OEM systems meet stringent new energy standards in air-conditioning applications. The unit's compact dimensions simplify the design of systems with manifold configurations, providing energy savings, lower sound levels, and increased lifetime and lower maintenance costs to end users.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation