- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Building Assistant »
Scroll Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The Trailblazer™ family features technology adopted from the AGZ line, with factory-installed options and custom-pump packages that decrease engineering and design efforts and speed up installation times and commissioning. All-aluminum microchannel heat-exchanger technology and compressor equipment reduces maintenance needs and improves efficiency. The line surpasses ASHRAE 90.1 2013 and FEMP 2012 standards and qualifies for the LEED refrigerant management credit by using a minimal amount of R410A. The chiller is available in 30-240 tons.
- Adoption of Electronically Commutated Motor Pumps Increases as Energy Savings Add Up
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?