Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Scroll Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The Trailblazer™ family features technology adopted from the AGZ line, with factory-installed options and custom-pump packages that decrease engineering and design efforts and speed up installation times and commissioning. All-aluminum microchannel heat-exchanger technology and compressor equipment reduces maintenance needs and improves efficiency. The line surpasses ASHRAE 90.1 2013 and FEMP 2012 standards and qualifies for the LEED refrigerant management credit by using a minimal amount of R410A. The chiller is available in 30-240 tons.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability