- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Scroll Chillers - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The Trailblazer™ family features technology adopted from the AGZ line, with factory-installed options and custom-pump packages that decrease engineering and design efforts and speed up installation times and commissioning. All-aluminum microchannel heat-exchanger technology and compressor equipment reduces maintenance needs and improves efficiency. The line surpasses ASHRAE 90.1 2013 and FEMP 2012 standards and qualifies for the LEED refrigerant management credit by using a minimal amount of R410A. The chiller is available in 30-240 tons.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- Back in Business: Minimizing Spread of Disease Remains Priority
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation