Scroll Chillers - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The York Tempo air-cooled scroll chillers have an integrated part-load value as high as 16.0 EER. Available from 70 to 150 TR, they use HFC-410A and require 30 to 50 percent less refrigerant than comparable models, according to the company. Tempo chillers are self-contained and designed for outdoor (roof or ground-level) installation. Factory-mounted hydronic pumping kit available.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation