Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Scroll Chillers - York - Facility Management Product Release
With an integrated part-load value as high as 16.0 EER, Tempo chillers from York are available from 70 to 150 TR. They use HFC-410A, a refrigerant with zero ozone-depletion potential and no phase-out schedule. The refrigerant-circuit design requires 30-to 50 percent less refrigerant than comparable models. As such, the chillers can help qualify for one credit under the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED rating system, according to the company.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability