- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Project Manager »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
Screw Compressor - BITZER - Facility Management Product Release
CSW screw compressors are designed to replace screw or reciprocating model compressors in water-cooled chillers or air-cooled systems operating under moderate climate conditions. Suction and discharge gas connections can be rotated in 90-degree increments. Compatible with R134a, R407C and R22; R404A and R507A available on request. Available with or without economizer.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation