Screw Compressor - BITZER - Facility Management Product Release
CSW screw compressors are designed to replace screw or reciprocating model compressors in water-cooled chillers or air-cooled systems operating under moderate climate conditions. Suction and discharge gas connections can be rotated in 90-degree increments. Compatible with R134a, R407C and R22; R404A and R507A available on request. Available with or without economizer.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation