Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Screw Chiller Has VFD - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The Daikin Pathfinder Chiller is the first fully configurable unit in the industry. Pathfinder’s flexible design and component options allow customers to balance price and performance to best meet requirements.
The latest evolution of Pathfinder chillers offers high energy efficiency levels available by using technologies such as Daikin Variable Volume Ratio Compressors that deliver performance optimized for every condition and at every hour of the day. Variable-volume ratio technology adjusts the compression ratio to meet changes in system lift, which allows Pathfinder compressors to deliver maximized efficiency no matter the conditions.
The Pathfinder chiller is available with a RapidRestore option that allows it to start as fast as 35 seconds after power is restored. In addition, the Fast Loading option can restore full load cooling capacity in under four minutes. So critical cooling is restored before it’s missed.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability