Screw Chiller Has VFD - Daikin Applied - Facility Management Product Release
The Daikin Pathfinder Chiller is the first fully configurable unit in the industry. Pathfinder’s flexible design and component options allow customers to balance price and performance to best meet requirements.
The latest evolution of Pathfinder chillers offers high energy efficiency levels available by using technologies such as Daikin Variable Volume Ratio Compressors that deliver performance optimized for every condition and at every hour of the day. Variable-volume ratio technology adjusts the compression ratio to meet changes in system lift, which allows Pathfinder compressors to deliver maximized efficiency no matter the conditions.
The Pathfinder chiller is available with a RapidRestore option that allows it to start as fast as 35 seconds after power is restored. In addition, the Fast Loading option can restore full load cooling capacity in under four minutes. So critical cooling is restored before it’s missed.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation