Screw Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
YORK YVAA air-cooled variable-speed screw chiller does not require a cooling tower and offers design efficiencies up to 11.6 EER. Load can be limited to reduce noise; according to the company, ambient noise can be reduced by as much as 16 dBA. Uses HFC-134a refrigerant, which has no phase-out date.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation