- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Executive Director »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
- Facilities Coordinator »
Screw Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
YORK YVAA air-cooled variable-speed screw chiller does not require a cooling tower and offers design efficiencies up to 11.6 EER. Load can be limited to reduce noise; according to the company, ambient noise can be reduced by as much as 16 dBA. Uses HFC-134a refrigerant, which has no phase-out date.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation