- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Screw Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The air-cooled, variable-speed York YVAA offers flexible energy use, with design efficiencies up to 11.6 energy efficiency ratio (EER). Technicians can configure the unit to deliver an integrated part load value up to 19.8 EER. The chiller uses HFC-134a refrigerant, which has no phase-out date and zero ozone-depletion potential. Fewer joints and potential leak points keep the refrigerant inside the system.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation