- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Screw Chiller - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The air-cooled, variable-speed York YVAA offers flexible energy use, with design efficiencies up to 11.6 energy efficiency ratio (EER). Technicians can configure the unit to deliver an integrated part load value up to 19.8 EER. The chiller uses HFC-134a refrigerant, which has no phase-out date and zero ozone-depletion potential. Fewer joints and potential leak points keep the refrigerant inside the system.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation