Scissor Lift - JLG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 2630ES is 30 inches wide with a platform height of 25 feet, 6 inches. The lift features front-wheel drive and a zero-degree-inside turning radius. Due to its 3.5-inch ground clearance and 25 percent gradeability, it can clear doorway thresholds, and operators can drive it onto trailers and rollback trucks. The unit features a hydraulic system that combines the hydraulic lift pump, reservoir and motor with the lift cylinder into one assembly. The design reduces the complexity of the hydraulic system and provides greater reliability by reducing potential leak points.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles